Looking to hire
Venture Capital Analyst
Technopolis is looking for a freelancer to track the Finnish high tech industry, report on made investments, write news coverage of interesting stories and attend industry specific events. The freelancer will join a young and dynamic team and will have an excellent opportunity to learn different aspects of investment platform development and maintenance.
The job is part time. The freelancer would work between 15 and 30 hours a week. The location of the job is in Otaniemi, Espoo, but the freelancer has an option to do some of the work out of office.
The job will start as soon as possible.
Key qualifications for the job are:
- Has completed intro-level business courses, advanced finance courses are a plus
- Has a strong academic record
- Is enthusiastic about technology and follows industry closely
- Is motivated, hardworking and meticulous
- Is proficient in written and spoken English and Finnish
Considered as bonus are:
- Interest and prior knowledge in cleantech, nano industry, biotechnology, health industry and industrial robotics
- Has previous relevant work experience
The job offers a chance to learn about venture capital industry, high tech industry and a good opportunity to expand professional network. In the job, the freelancer will learn to use the latest web tools and get a chance to work on challenging tasks that require problem solving and analytical thinking. The freelancer position is paid.
For more information
Manager, Technopolis Online
Technopolis Ventures Oy
Tel: +358 41 501 0732
- Operating Principles
- User Terms and Copyright Policy
- Description of Database
- Video tutorials