Helsinki International VC Zone is a service for international technology-focused venture capitalists, aiming to facilitate their setting up operations in greater Helsinki and becoming more active in the Finnish market. The package includes physical office space, value-added tools, and various support services – all aimed at providing the VCs a smooth and efficient access to investment opportunities. The service is offered by a partnership between Greater Helsinki Promotion and Technopolis.
Our objective is to see you make a significant number of investments in Finland over the next several years, and turn them into global superstars!
Thus, with this offering, we seek to lower the barriers to screening, analyzing, executing, and managing deals in Finland to the absolute lowest level possible.
We offer you free of cost:
- Access to spacious offices in Technopolis Innopoli 2, in the heart of Finland’s version of Silicon Valley, with hundreds of start-ups, Aalto University, Nokia, and most other high-tech players in Finland. Feel free to use it whenever you need. The offices are equipped with comfortable furniture, a negotiation room and full internet connectivity.
- The ability to use us to arrange meetings with pre-screened companies based on the criteria you provide us. We are actively covering over 1500 of the most promising start-up, expansion and late stage companies in Finland. We cover all technology sectors and all geographic regions across Finland.
- Videoconferencing and other business services on demand. If for one reason or another, the person you need to see is not able to be there physically, our video conferencing facilities make it easy to get in contact.
- Technopolis Online – Market Intelligence service to stay updated on everything that is going on in the Finnish VC market and high tech industries.
- Access to and visibility at our market-leading MoneyTalks events. You will get a partnership status in our events, including free access and visibility among the community. We host two major international events that typically gather up to 100 companies, as well monthly smaller events that attract about 30-40 companies. As an early-bird advantage, we also offer a limited amount of sponsorship statuses.
- Access to St.Petersburg deal-flow. We can arrange facilities there on demand.
Helsinki International VC Zone @ TechnopolisTekniikantie 14, FI-20150 Espoo, Finland
Olli Pölönen, Technopolis Development Services
Tel. +358 40 352 0010 Web: www.technopolis.fi
VC Zone Partners
- Operating Principles
- User Terms and Copyright Policy
- Description of Database
- Video tutorials