MoneyTalks® Espoo brings the rising stars from the knowledge-based industries - the growth-seeking high-tech start-ups - together with the equity financiers, the business angels and venture capital investors.
The event offers for:
venture capitalists, business angels and public financiers an excellent opportunity to see and meet exciting start-ups and follow presentations of pre-screened investment-seeking companies. Here is a place where you can find new companies to invest in!
high-tech and innovation-based companies a possibility to apply for company-to-financier presentation slot, request one-to-one meetings from financiers and other participants and network efficiently. Here is where Finnish and international high-tech companies meet and get business done.
corporations to discover new innovative companies and technologies for partnerships.
all participants new contacts and networking possibilities and a great possibility to have pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with other participants.
The event is being organized by Technopolis Plc. The event will be held in English.
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Networking
09.00 Opening words
Two-Minute Power Pitches
10.30 Snacks & networking
11.00 Marketplace - Pre-booked one-to-one meetings
13.30 End of event
All rights to make changes reserved by Technopolis.
Interested in pitching at the MoneyTalks®?
There will be pre-selected investor-targeted seven-minute company presentations and several one-minute power pitches. If you are a company seeking financing and have an innovative and scalable new product, application or service - apply now!
Please fill in the pitching application and send it to Janina Salo (Janina.salo (at) Technopolis.fi) by Wednesday, August 15, 2012. Please add to the subject: Pitching application/Espoo.
The application is closed.
August 15 Deadline for applications
August 20 Companies will be informed about their selection
August 24 & 27 Presentation sparring
August 27 Companies pitching seven minutes hand in their final pitching slides.
Marketplace - one-to-one meetings
What to do?
Deadline for requesting meetings: Thursday, August 23.
All the meetings should be accepted or declined by Monday, August 27 by 10:00 am.
You need to be registered to the event in order to be able request meetings from other participants.
1. Requesting meetings
Both companies and VCs can request meetings!
Please request meetings through the participant list. The meetings are requested by opening a profile, choosing a specific company and person from list. And just push send. You can add also a short message.
Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled. Please note: we will do the scheduling and send you your confirmed meeting schedule before the event. It is possible that not all of the meetings which are accepted by both parties can be arrange, due to limited timetables or cancellations.
You can categorize the importance of the meetings by choosing the amount of stars. Five stars = most important, one star = not so important. The categorization cannot be seen by the other party. It is a message used only by the organizers to help making the timetables.
Deadline for requesting meetings is: Thursday, August 23.
2. Answering for meeting request
All the meeting requests should be accepted or declined by Monday, August 27 by 10:00 am.
Login to Technopolis Events and go to MoneyTalks® Espoo. Choose “Meetings” in the top and click a meeting request open. You can add a short message there and some stars indicating the importance of the meeting. Then push accept or reject and send.
Please note the maximum amount of meetings is 9 per participant.
You will receive your individual meeting schedule via email by Wednesday before the event.
4. The meetings
The Marketplace for the one-to-one-meetings during MoneyTalks® Espoo is arranged on Thursday, August 30, from 11:00 to 13:30, right after MoneyTalks®. The meetings last a maximum of 15 minutes each. On-site support is available during the whole event from Technopolis staff.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
We look forward to seeing you at the MoneyTalks® Espoo!
Marketplace in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network
How to register and pay the participation fee
1. Invited are
High-tech and innovation-based start-up and growth companies seeking financing and partnerships.
Venture capitalists, public financiers, corporate M&A and business angels.
No consultants and service providers: access is limited to sponsors only; please contact us for sponsorship opportunities.
2. Participation fees
The fee includes participating in MoneyTalks® and Marketplace.
Early bird, valid until Friday, June 29: 52€ (incl. VAT 23%) per person
Normal fee: 65€ (incl. VAT 23%) per person
Technopolis reserves the right to limit the number of participants.
Cancellation: The Customer has the right to cancel an ordered participation in an event (e.g. training, seminar or coaching events) up to one week prior to the event. The cancellation fee of 5€ will be charged from the credit card. Should the cancellation take place after that, Technopolis is entitled to charge the whole price.
3. Registration to the event
• Create an account to Technopolis Events by choosing “Subscribe now” in the right top corner. Or login if you already have an account.
• Start writing your company name in the box “Search your company…”
• Select your company in the appearing list or create a new one by clicking: “No company found! Click here to add a new company…”
• Fill in required information and send registration for the account.
• You will receive an email with a link to verify your email address. Click the link and create a password.
• Now you can register to MoneyTalks® Espoo. Choose the event from the Events Home Page and register.
• Remember to also fill in “What I am looking” and “What I am offering” –sections. Based on your profile financiers and other participants decide if they are interested to meet you.
• You will receive an email confirmation within two business days about your validation to the event.
• Now you are ready to see other participants and request meetings from them.
Please, check that your profile and contact information are up to date in “My profile” -section. Your mobile and email is not shown to other users and are used only by the organizers and in event related communication.
VCs: Fill in what kind of companies you are interested!
4. Paying instructions
Please pay the participation fee by credit card through the Technopolis Events.
• Login to the Technopolis Events and choose the event you have registered from the Events Home Page.
• In “My Event Status” (in right) you can find text “Buy ticket to event”. Click it and the Amiando Ticket shop opens.
• Choose Number of tickets.
• If you have a promotion code, please click the orange box below and enter the code.
• Fill in required personal information and credit card information.
• Buy the ticket.
If you wish to receive an invoice instead, please let us know. The additional invoicing fee is 10€.
What is MoneyTalks®
• Entrepreneur-to-financier pitching, targeted networking and matchmaking event
• In close partnership with Finnish and international VCs
• Pitching by pre-screened high-tech and innovation-based companies
• Focus on seed and early stage financing
• Established by Technopolis Ventures in 2006
MoneyTalks® in Figures
• 51 MoneyTalks® events since Fall 2006
• 11 bi-annual special events since Spring 2007
• 200+ companies presented
• 3900+ participants
• 90+ of participating companies received financing
Check Q&A or contact us!
Project Manager, Networking services
Enterprise Europe Network Finland
Mob. +358 40 731 2585
e-mail: riikka.torpo (at) technopolis.fi
Venture Analyst, Growth Services
Mob: +358 40 687 7250
e-mail: janina.salo (at) technopolis.fi
Mob. +358 400 368 599
e-mail: saana.sandberg (at) technopolis.fi
Tekniikantie 12, FI-02150 Espoo, FINLAND
works to discover new companies and helps them grow and succeed. Technopolis combines modern premises with business and development services into one package to provide the optimal environment for high-tech companies. Measured by the number of corporate customers, Technopolis is one of the Europe's largest technology center operators.
Enterprise Europe Network Finland
Europe's largest network offering practical internationalization and partnering services for globally aimed SME-companies, universities and research centers in over 40 countries.
Newest Participating Companies
- Open Fields Ventures Oy
- Moblasted Oy
- Holvi Payment Services Ltd
- Wise Guys OÜ
- Admoneo Oy
It’s time to request meetings!
By Riikka Torpo on August 15, 2012
NOW is the time to request meetings from other participants and have a chance to pitch one-to-one to financiers! The meeting requests must be done Thursday, August 23.
- 30 August 08:30, 2012
- 30 August 13:30, 2012
- Innopoli 2, Tekniikantie 14,
- Event type:
- The event is for limited audience. All participants are validated, and informed by email.
- The event will be held in English.
- Early bird:
- 29 June 00:00
- Last call:
- 23 August 00:00